4 signatures punched for a mini-book binding test run. Still need some scrap cloth for the covers. Once I get the system down I’ll do a couple octavos of the art-free LotFP books with interior design fabric and wood-braced covers. Should be fun! (The mini-books are being used for a second project that I’m still working on)
Also, I got wood (hurrhurr) to throw together a couple of prop weapons. I figure with S-con coming up, I can advertise for that bespoke prop-making service I’ve been bullshitting about for – Lord, like 8 years now. Now that I’ve got the casting tools and expertise, it’ll be even easier.